To create the cards:
- Print photos on photo paper and table names on cardstock
- Use a circle punch to crop faces
- Use larger circle punch to create cardstock circles
- Affix faces to one cardstock circle and table name to the other
- Using adhesive, glue to popsicle stick and stand up in center of cupcake
Name tables to highlight the couples favorite foods or ingredients and incorporate these ingredients into the wedding menu and work them into the table design and the display of the table names.
In addition to the chocolate which is used here, dried cranberries, tamarind almonds, breakfast cereal, european breads and marinated olives, dried beans and fresh produce (cherry tomatoes, asparagus & berries) would work well.
The cupcake stands are wooden desk boxes that were repurposed, purchased at a local antique store. Stacking the cupcakes on the bar is a great first impression as guests arrive, and would save a table rental.
Restaurants are wonderful reception locations (and huge budget-savers)!
The team took the photo concept a step further and created a coordinating guest book. Print another set of guest photos and sprinkle them throughout a guest book. Guest will love finding their photo and adding a special message.
The following New York City wedding vendors contributed to this Inspired Creations Contest concept:
Look out for another wonderful concept from Tammy in a bit!