Super cute and easy, this sewn heart garland is sure to brighten your Valentine’s Day party or make an adorable addition to your wedding decor. View the printable instructions, or follow along below!
- assorted paper, card stock is a good weight for sewing into
- all-purpose sewing thread
- sewing machine
- felt craft ball
1) Cut out a variety of heart sizes
2) For the vertical garland, layer different sized hearts on top of one another and sew together down the middle of the heart. Leave about 3 inches in between each heart. Sew some with a singular heart to create interest and variety.
3) Sew the felt craft ball onto the bottom of the garland to weigh it down. A decorative bead will also work for this step.
For the horizontal garland, simply sew hearts in the other direction!