Happy Friday everyone! We are so excited to welcome the weekend – especially on this Memorial Day holiday. It’s been an amazing week around the wedding world, with so much eye candy to adore – these are sure to keep you inspired until we see you back here on Tuesday!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Let your dinner guests see their profile picture – and we’re not talking about Facebook – with this DIY silhouette art place cards.
- Playing with food never looked so fun with these adorable veggie boats.
- Feeling inspired after seeing our nautical themed Seaside Board? Try this cute and easy DIY nautical rope vase.
- The loveliest free watercolor save the date printable!
- Didn’t make it to all the exciting happenings at the National Stationery Show? Cyd from The Sweetest Occasion did! Check out her recaps (part i, ii, iii and iv) for a peek at all the goodies you missed!
- The perfect way to say hello is to send a note with this pink and yellow free printable stationery set.
- Obsessed with all things dip dyed.
- Find inspiration for your three day holiday weekend with this Memorial Day BBQ inspiration board!
- How gorgeous is this bride and floral arrangements in this Kentucky Derby inspired shoot?
- Last but not least, a big welcome to Stephanie Reinish, Cherry Blossom Events and Geomyra Lewis – our newest vendor guide members!
Happy weekend, we hope it’s a wonderful one!