Welcome to the weekend and welcome to the lovely month of June. From the warm weather to the beautiful and fresh blooms, it’s no wonder why June is the perfect time to say “I do.” To celebrate the season, we wanted to share a few of our favorite finds from the wedding world, plus some extra fun things we enjoyed throughout the week! See you on Monday! xo
- There’s no better way to welcome summer than with a stargazing party.
- Play dress up with this adorable bridal shower outfit!
- This barn reception has to be our favorite Pin of the week. We’re crazy about black and white stripes.
- Welcome out-of-town guests with one of these cute basket ideas.
- An easy way to make your own cake pops!
- Every bride needs this checklist.
- Fun and festive DIY fringe toppers.
- This morning cocktail will get you up and going.
- This fun destination wedding ended with an underwater trash the dress session!
- An ice cream social birthday party complete with lovely red and pink peonies and dahlias.
- We are so lucky to have Terra Tabbytosavit Photography as our newest vendor guide member!