Happy TGIF! We hope you find time this weekend to enjoy the outdoors, spend time with your loved ones and take a moment to find peace and quiet because you deserve it! Before we say goodbye until Monday, we wanted to share some of our favorite finds throughout the week. We hope you enjoy!
Our favorites from the week:
- Hope you didn’t miss the lovely Smitten on Paper giveaway!
- We can see why this is the dress of the week.
- This sandwich cake recipe belongs in your picnic basket.
- Must pin this: rustic purple bouquets.
- Blueberry meets gingham in this oh so inspiring board.
- Mouthwatering summer sangria recipe.
- How adorable are these free and printable bride and groom signs?
- Oh heavens, this is the sweetest baby shower idea for a little girl.
- Having bad dreams at night? This DIY project will help you sleep.
- Pink, yellow and orange ombre inspiration.
- Whipped chocolate ganach + a sprinkling of gray sea salt recipe. Need we say more?
- Making these cool and sweet fruit-infused ice cubes.
- Starry eyed over this darling DIY favor wrap.
- Give your desktop some love with this adorable June calendar.