Hello lovelies! This weekend is about saying goodbye to springtime and hello to summer. From outdoor weddings to celebrating dad, we hope you enjoy your days off. We had such a lovely week and found so many pretty things that we just had to share them with you! See you on Monday!
Some of our favorites from the week:
- Summertime bouquets in the prettiest colors.
- Oh the possibilities with these adorable art stamps.
- Raise your glass and a flag with this drink stir DIY project!
- A sweet cake trio is our favorite pin of the week.
- Loving the rainy grey and natural green in these beautiful inspiration boards.
- Let your guests play DJ with free printable song request cards!
- The possibilities are endless with these cute favor wrapping ideas.
- Beautiful images in this soft and rustic New Zealand wedding.
- 3 fresh ways to serve food for an outdoor movie night.
- Accessory inspiration for the coffee table in your life.
- Perfect and free printable invites to send out before your next barbecue.
- Black and white are perfectly paired on these bridesmaids dresses.
- Happy flying wearing this stylish outfit.
- Let us introduce you to Artisan Events, our newest vendor guide member!
Happy Father’s Day weekend!