Welcome to the weekend! While you are enjoying the first official weekend of summer, grab this month’s Brides magazine and dive in! I was honored to be asked to curate a welcome bag for their July issue and just loved dreaming up ideas for out-of-town guests invited to a Hamptons destination wedding. You can also see all of my picks right here!
There was so much to adore this week in blog-land. If you are a lover of the sun, crafting, yummy food, fun hairstyles and/or outdoor entertaining, then this list of links was made for you!
- The 411 on why brides toss the bouquet.
- Swooning over all that is Claire Pettibone.
- Welcome to the summer inspiration.
- Summer must haves to keep you looking cool.
- Throw a garden party in your backyard.
- Lovely hair dos that beat the heat.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Yahoo! for bamboo.
- Loving this wildflower DIY project!
- Adorable apothecary bottle hanging garland how-to.
- Yummy and patriotic watermelon pops.
- We’re going bananas for these breakfast recipes.
Were there any pretty things that you stumbled across that we missed? Enjoy your weekend and we will see you on Monday! xo.