Happy weekend everyone! And can you believe that it is Friday already? This week has come and gone quickly, but not without a time to reflect and truly be thankful to live in such a beautiful country among so many creative and inspiring people. It is always a pleasure to share the links we find and hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!
Some links we loved on this holiday week:
- 100% smitten with this natural bay cottage wedding.
- These men are well groomed wouldn’t you say?
- 25 amazing ways to display escort cards.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- These bushel baskets aren’t just for apples.
- Fun roundup of carnival inspired treats.
- Drink away the hot summer sun.
- How to style a summertime picnic table.
- Make some noise with this DIY.
- This DIY bouquet is natural gorgeousness.
- The perfect printable labels for any treat bag.
- A must print calendar for July.
How was your 4th of July? Are you planning on staying in this weekend or going on a new adventure? We hope you enjoy your weekend and can’t wait to be back on Monday! xo