Welcome to the weekend! And no Friday would be complete without bringing you a little link love, right? But before we share our favorite finds, we wanted to make sure you’re up-to-date with all things EAD. So here it goes …. Did you know that we are currently on the hunt for two additions to our little family? Yep, and we’re looking to hire someone who loves weddings and pretty things as much as we do. Could it be you?! Get more details here. Also, we have an obsession with all things DIY and are looking to add more creative and beautifully photographed projects to our blog. Have just the thing? Send it over to submissions@elizabethannedesigns. That’s it! Now it’s time to sit back, relax and be inspired!
Here are the links we loved this week:
- The loveliest ideas for a garden wedding.
- Love these mint-to-be bridesmaids dresses.
- The bridal bouquet breakdown.
- 10 great manly-man gift ideas.
- 12 must-try chalkboard paint projects.
- The sweetest lemonade stand.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Finger licking good recipe.
- Wash it down with this cocktail.
- Perfect Summer iced tea on the porch.
- A teeny-tiny recipe.
- More bite-sized inspiration.
This is us saying goodbye until Monday! We hope you have an absolutely perfect weekend! xoxo.