Hello Friday and welcome to another weekend where we share our love of all things weddings and events, do-it-yourself projects, food and other pretty inspring things from around the web. It has been a warmer-than-necessary start to August and think this weekend would be best spent staying in, vegging out, eating homemade ice cream and watching the Olympics. Can it be Saturday already?
Here are the links we loved this week:
- Cute cutlery ‘Bon Appetit’ tags.
- Summer jam recipe + jar printables.
- Southern homemade ice cream.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Still swooning over this gown.
- Fun DIY ombre cake pinata.
- Party pretty DIY pom poms.
- Beach boho inspiration.
- Fresh and fruity August calendar.
Have you been watching the Olympics? What’s your favorite event? Any predictions? Enjoy the weekend and we’ll see you on Monday! xo