Happy September everyone! We’re gearing up for fall and because it’s back-to-school season, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite scholastic inspired details and some other fun ideas we know you’ll love! Enjoy and we’ll be back with lots of wedding prettiness on Monday!
Here are the links we loved this week:
- A pretty song to download, thanks to Anthropologie.
- Cool and creative ways to use wallpaper.
- This DIY favor would be perfect for a fall wedding.
- Pack your lunch for this back-to-school inspiration.
- A kid-friendly way to set the table.
- These library cards would make darling gift tags.
- Spread the love with these cute jam printables.
- This autumn treat is our favorite pin of the week.
- Obsessed with the gorgeousness in this brunch party.
Also, we’re over the moon to announce that we have two new additions to the EAD family! Please help us welcome Caitlin Roth, our new advertising and sales manager, as well as our newest editor, Stephanie Gibson. We had so many amazing applicants and want to thank everyone who sent their resumes. Have a great weekend!