Happy fall y’all! With a beautiful color palette, autumnal blooms, and near perfect weather, it’s no wonder why this is one of the prettiest times to get married. We hope you have a great weekend welcoming the season and we’ll see you back here on Monday morning! xo
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Fall essentials to add to your wardrobe.
- In love with this simple and chic white lavender bouquet.
- The braid gets a knotty look with this tutorial.
- A recipe for the best ever garlic bread.
- Must try these Strawberry Shortcake cookies.
- How adorable are these dog treat birthday candles?
- Ideas for a spooky Halloween-inspired party.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Ami is off to Asia for a 10-day trip to Beijing and Hong Kong. If you are interested in following her travels, hop on over to Entouriste and make sure you’re following her on Twitter and Facebook where she hopes to be be posting pictures throughout!