Happy New Year! It’s not only a fresh start to the year but also one of our favorite times to welcome newly engaged readers to the blog. We are overflowing with joy to know that you get to walk down the aisle and we want to be there every step of the way! Congratulations and cheers to happily ever after!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Travel away to Ireland for this beautiful e-session.
- A fun idea for an engagement party.
- This wedding will take your breath away.
- Gorgeous gowns by the lovely Alice Padrul.
- Currently crushing on Pantone’s 2013 color of the year: emerald.
- A warming winter palette.
- Brighten up January with this desktop calendar.
- Anyone else have an obsession with chocolate chip banana bread?
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Please welcome the newest members of our Vendor Guide:
We’d also like to extend a huge welcome to our brand new advertisers! Visit San Diego photographer Jennifer Dery’s site and prepare to drool over all of the gorgeous images; find fabulous and unique fingerprint rings at Brent & Jess; and snap up stunning headpieces, accessories, and intimates by Tessa Kim!
Newly engaged? We would love to know how your significant other popped the question! What is your ring style? We want to hear all of the details in the comments below!