Spring has sprung! It has been yet another fabulous week here at EAD and we cannot wait to head out the door to enjoy the first weekend of the season. Before we say goodbye until Monday, let’s fall in love with some lovely finds and inspiration from the wedding week that was. xo!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Mint and lavender really do make a lovely match.
- The homemade version of peanut butter M & M’s.
- You can now mark rehearsal dinner outfit off your checklist.
- Pretty spring-like desktop wallpapers.
- Easter eggs to dye for (and for fun, an Easter egg fail!).
- Road tripping through the California desert.
- Gorgeous gingham inspiration for your wedding.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
That’s a wrap! How will you be spending the first weekend of spring? We’ll be out enjoying the warmer weather but you can also find us pinning our hearts out over here. Happy spring!