This week’s wedding world was filled with Art Deco inspiration—this glamorous styled shoot is perfection, like a page out of The Great Gatsby—along with beautiful vintage cocktails and pretty paper goods. We really hate to see weeks like this end but are wrapping it up in the loveliest way possible by sharing a few of our favorite links!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- A round-up of gorgeous Art Deco-inspired wedding stationery.
- 8 of our favorite vintage cocktail recipes to transport you and your wedding guests to another decade.
- So honored to be featured on Refinery29‘s list of 7 Chicago Pinterest boards to follow now.
- One of best places for pretty paper goods.
- Pastel inspiration perfected.
- Refreshingly beautiful pomegranate and ginger spritzer.
- Wishing we could be eating tacos on the beach in Tulum.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Enjoy the weekend ahead and we’ll be back here on Monday morning with more swoon-worthy inspiration! xo