Farewell August! Our hearts fluttered over the gorgeous summer inspiration and we were over the moon to feature some of our favorite wedding ever! While we hate to say goodbye to such a lovely month, we are ready to welcome September and the soon-to-be fall season! Before we leave to celebrate the unofficial end to summer, we wanted to share a few things that inspired us this week!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Swooning over the prettiness in this lovely Rancho Palos Verdes affair.
- We adore this DIY hand-stamped tree slice idea.
- Inspiration for an end of summer S’mores party.
- Yellow and walnut is our new favorite fall palette.
- These gorgeous state flower cookies would make the perfect wedding favor!
- Gorgeously rich and oh-so elegant prussian blue wedding inspiration.
- This cocktail is a must-try before the season ends.
- Escape to the beautiful island of Jamaica.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
How will you be spending your Labor Day weekend? Have a beautiful holiday and we’ll see you back here on Tuesday morning!