This week was filled with reflection and compassion as we remembered the events that happened 12 years ago on September 11th and the impact it had on our nation. We give great thanks to the heroes who risked their lives to save others and our hearts continue to be with the friends and family members who were affected by that tragic day. We truly feel blessed to spend our days being inspired by gorgeous weddings and hope these links from the week will help you start your weekend on a good note.
A few of our favorites from the week:
- This color palette is perfect for a fall affair.
- Swoon over this gorgeous ceremony inspiration.
- It doesn’t get prettier than this intimate beach wedding.
- Homemade salted caramel mocha.
- Fall in love with figs.
- Must print these free wine bottle table numbers.
- 10 fabulous gift ideas for your favorite maids.
- Dream about a romantic getaway to Annecy.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Have a lovely weekend! See you back here on Monday. xo