Happy Friday! From the launch of the new EAD shop—which is filled with items we love that reflect the EAD bride’s style—to the gorgeous and inspiring details from the wedding world and beyond, it truly has been such an exciting and lovely week! Enjoy these fabulous links and have a beautiful weekend ahead! xo
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Thanksgiving inspiration with a golden touch.
- Winter wedding bouquets for the non-traditional bride.
- Glittering mauve and plum are a perfect match for an autumn affair.
- A celebration of bridal fashion through the decades.
- Three steps to the perfect proposal.
- A fabulous way to celebrate Friendsgiving.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
We are over the moon to introduce you to a few new additions to the EAD Vendor Guide! We are beyond thrilled to welcome Buffy Dekmar Photography to the Atlanta and Charleston Vendor Guide and we are in awe of the way she captures romantic, soft, and timeless moments! If you are a lover of graceful and elegant images, then you’ll love Image Singuliere, our newest photographer in the New York City Vendor Guide! Last but certainly not least is Chicago based photographer, Julia Franzosa Photography. We are huge fans of her work and her ability to capture the love and personality of each couple through her lens! Interested in joining the EAD family? We would love for you to apply! Get all the details here.