Happy weekend! We are in awe over the beauty that graced the EAD blog this week—like this romantic Rome elopement and classic ballroom affair! The prettiness always extends to our favorite wedding blogs and beyond and we are so in love with the inspiration from the week. Enjoy and have a beautiful Friday!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Castle romance inspired this shoot and we are so in love.
- A pretty board inspired by the moon.
- 7 invitation etiquette tips to make life much, much easier.
- Party printables for the Oscars here and here.
- 10 wedding cake alternatives.
- Incredible food mash-ups—so fun!
- Our favorite pin of the week.
We are filled to the brim with happiness to introduce you to our newest EAD vendors! We welcomed untamed heART photography to the mix! Michelle’s unique vision and simple approach creates timeless images you and your family will treasure forever. Based in Southern Florida, Jillian Tree Photography‘s style is romantic, photojournalistic, feminine, authentic & natural-lit, a perfect match for the EAD bride! Husband + wife duo, Amy Arrington Photography captures love in Atlanta, Charleston, and Savannah with a photography style that combines fine art with real life. Together they work to ensure that you have the most amazing day by creating images filled with soft light and love!