Happy, happy Friday! With no end to winter in sight, our EAD hearts were happily warmed by some of the prettiest weddings and inspiration—we are still gushing over this chic city affair and edgy art-deco shoot! We are closing out the week with our favorite links that inspired, starting with this poolside bridal shower captured by Justin DeMutiis Photography in hopes to brighten this cold, wintery weekend!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Obsessed with this unique and utterly gorgeous gown.
- 10 gifts for the newly engaged bride.
- Excited to try these dinner-time favorites from Betty Crocker.
- Fight cabin fever with this list of must-read books hitting the screen in 2014 and 2015.
- Coffee and mauve are the perfect match.
- Wish we were checking in at Hotel de Cataratas.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: We are swooning over the gorgeous images from our newest photography vendors! We first welcomed Two Bird Studio, a boutique photography studio specializing in wedding, family portrait and commercial photography. While they call the Pacific Northwest home, they will travel to wherever you are to capture those timeless photos that you will forever cherish! As international and destination wedding photographers based in Coastal Virginia, husband and wife duo, Michael and Carina Photography have a true talent for creating images that are timeless, elegant, and natural in a style that combines a background in photojournalism with the lovely details of fine art portraiture. Lissa Chandler Photography believes that every love story is magic, that every wedding day is special, and that love is absolutely the most important emotion in the world and we are so happy to have her as our newest Arkansas-based vendor.