Oh how we love this beautiful and refreshing take on winter wedding inspiration! The gorgeous Bitterroot Mountains in Montana are the backdrop for this stunning inspiration shoot from Soiree Event Design Spokane and Rebecca Hollis Photography. Warm mustard, french blue, and deep berry red come together to echo the beauty of the surroundings in a lovely and unconventional color palette. Home-brewed cider, hand-dipped beeswax candles, and fresh local honey butter favors (recipe below!) are just a few of the rustic, elegant details that make this shoot so personal and down to earth. A flowy gown by Claire La Faye, florals by Ashley Mitchell, and rustic rentals from the Attic complete the scene. We are smitten!
Honey Butter Favors
Adapted from an Alton Brown Recipe
- 1 pound butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cups honey, slightly warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Let butter come to room temperature and cut the butter into chunks.
- Place butter into a bowl and beat, using the whisk until creamy. Add the honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Portion butter into small mason jars and seal with a lid. Add label.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to place at event. Honey butter can be held a room temperature in a sealed container for a long amount of time. For enjoying immediately, honey butter is best served at room temperature.
Photography – Rebecca Hollis Photography | Event Design – Soiree Event Design Spokane | Floral – Ashley Mitchell | Hair Stylist – Boom Swagger Salon | Gown – Claire La Faye | Stationery – Design by Katie | Linens – Design Events | Rentals – the Attic | A Vintage Rental Company | Food – Le Petit Outre