Spring has sprung and we are dreaming about beautiful blooms, warmer weather and the refreshing start that arrives with the new season! This week we were brimming with happiness as we welcomed a few fabulous vendors to the EAD family. Exquisitrie is a services-based photography boutique built around a carefully-curated fine art aesthetic and an intimate client experience. Kelly and her team create timeless, artistic images that tell an honest, intimate story of the unique feeling of the real wedding experience. Lane Baldwin Photography captures life in its purest, most unadulterated form in a photojournalistic and editorial style. The end result is natural and organic images that are truly one-of-a-kind. The leading lady behind Dear Wesleyann craves creativity, lives for laughter, is a lover of light, and believes in all things beautiful. The hearts and smiles of each couple become transparent and radiates through her captivating imagery! As we say goodbye until Monday morning, we hope you enjoy our favorite finds from the week!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Love these sweet and simple flower cake toppers.
- This summer wedding is straight out of a dream.
- A fun party palette and theme perfect for a girly bridal shower.
- Magic happens when you design a wedding inspiration shoot in Venice.
- There is something about the beauty and elegance of calligraphy that sends our hearts singing.
- Warmer weather has us thinking about freshening up our workout wardrobe with a few new items.
- Finally, a cleanse for foodies.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Have a beautiful weekend! xo