Our week is complete and as we reminisce about the beauty that unfolded on our blog and beyond, we cannot help but pinch ourselves as we featured so many lovely details and welcomed a few fabulous vendors to the EAD family! New York-based photographer, Michelle Lange‘s love for weddings and her ability to capture soft, romantic, and inviting images that showcase the emotion and beauty within their stories has captured our hearts. Invision Events is the go-to for any Southern bride looking for the perfect wedding planner to bring her wedding day vision to life and we could not be happier to have Courtney and Julie in the EAD family. As an award winning editorial wedding photographer with a classic style, Emilia Jane Photography‘s imagery is filled with beauty and emotion and we are so excited about her addition to the NYC vendor guide!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Carrot margaritas for Easter brunch—genius!
- 20 swoon-worthy spring bouquets.
- Wrap it up pretty with this fabric tutorial.
- 10 ways to wear your hair this season.
- LOVE these Kentucky Derby party printables.
- Pretty paper to celebrate mom.
- A sparkly DIY for the fashionista.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
We hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend! xo