We cannot begin to describe how in love we are with all of the gorgeous details shared on EAD this week! Everything from the elegant New Orleans wedding (including a line parade through the French Quarter), to this relaxed and sophisticated New York-area affair, and finally an ultra chic poolside wedding in Palm Springs was absolute perfection! If that wasn’t swoon-worthy enough, we also welcomed a new and amazing EAD Vendor, Karen Hill Photography! Karen Hill Photography has a natural and organic approach, allowing a wedding day story to be created through timeless imagery!
A few of our favorites from this week:
- Must try these mini doughnuts.
- Loving this fun banana split free printable wrapping paper.
- We would love to cool off with these honeydew granitas.
- Can’t get enough of this pop-art inspiration shoot.
- These Rosie Willett bridal headpieces are absolutely stunning.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Also, check out The Paper Vow, which is your go-to place for custom invitations! Each piece is tailor-made to each couple’s personal style, making sure they have original creations for their wedding! Happy Friday everyone!