We love Fridays that welcome a holiday weekend! With back-to-school and the unofficial end to summer only moments away, we are celebrating the Labor Day weekend savoring every square inch of the season and with our favorite finds from the week. Enjoy and cheers to a beautiful start to the weekend!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 10 beautiful flower projects.
- 10 perfectly romantic rooms.
- Adorable DIY ideas for back-to-school.
- Swoon-worthy English-garden inspired wedding ideas.
- Celebrate summer’s end with some zesty blueberry pie.
- Loosen up and relax with this stretch sequence.
- 3 messy ponytail tutorials.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: We are so excited to welcome two new fabulous vendors to the EAD family! With a wonderful sense of lightheartedness, Oregon and Sonoma, California photographer, White Ivory Photography seeks to capture the effortless interactions between the both of you, the beautiful color palettes and exquisite details which compose the aesthetic of your wedding day. Sarah Der Photography is a New England film photographer living in downtown Boston but traveling all over the coast to photograph sweet, sweet wedding days. Sarah loves intentional, sincere wedding photos and working alongside kind people to tell their stories.