Happy Friday! We are wrapping up this week of pretty with some amazing news! Just in time for engagement season (and because we LOVE the wedding pros that we work with) Every Last Detail and Elizabeth Anne Designs have come together for one amazing offer…. Oktoberlove! Now through November 1st, you have the opportunity to get a one year profile on both Elizabeth Anne Designs and Every Last Detail for one very special rate that will never be seen again! Get two vendor guide memberships with two of the most influential wedding blogs, and two audiences made up of couples who are hiring professionals. Head over here to find more info and to submit your application. We look forward to having you in the EAD and ELD families!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- The most adorable DIY ghost lights.
- These Pumpkin spice chocolate chip scones are a must.
- Get motivated with this running playlist.
- These dogs in floral crowns just might be the cutest thing we’ve ever seen.
- The 11 chicest horror movies of all time.
- 10 wreaths that are both stylish and scary.
- The prettiest printable calligraphy Halloween drink labels.
- Obsessed with these DIY pun-kins.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: The warmest welcome to our newest California-based Vendor Guide members! Chloe+Mint is a full-service wedding coordination, design and floral design company based in Los Angeles who service weddings big and small. Brooke Borough Photography recently got a makeover and we could not be more in love with her re-brand and the images that fill her portfolio. Don’t live in California? Both vendors dream of traveling and would love to be where you are to celebrate your special day!