We are head-over-heels for Minted’s new 2016 Save the Date collection! If you aren’t familiar with Minted, you must check them out! Their amazing community of independent artisans create unique wedding designs from save the dates to invitations, menus, place and escort cards, and more! Minted designs are printed on luxe paper and are fully customizable until they are perfect. From monograms and custom colors to hand-drawn maps and more, most customization requests are absolutely free.
Minted has shared a very special offer with EAD readers: receive 20% off of your first wedding purchase! Simply enter code EANEW16 through 2/7/2016. And if you’re not quite there yet, you can experience Minted’s design and quality by using the code: EA10FREE to receive $10 credits toward wedding samples.
Now what are you waiting for? Click through to see 10 of our favorite invitations and save the dates from Minted!
Start slideshow »
*this post is sponsored by Minted, but the gushing is all ours!
If you are a bride-to-be getting married in 2016 and have been dreaming about finding a fine art film photographer to capture every single moment and detail to perfection, then you are in luck because the ever so lovely and talented Brittany Lauren Photography is giving away free wedding photography to one lucky EAD reader!
I build my business and style around the things that don’t change. Things that are “in fashion” now will always be replaced by the next trend. I focus on the permanent: your love, your family, your smiles, and all the things that make you, you.
I am a film wedding photographer who shoots from the heart and strives to keep her photos simple, artful, and timeless. Brittany believe in bright, soft, colorful images and emotional black and whites that are clean and free from distractions. She likes to spend most of the wedding in the background and let you enjoy your day trusting and knowing that she is capturing every moment of it in the best way possible.
I’m based in Portland, Oregon with my beau of 8 years, two cats named Copernicus and Dinah, and our crazy pup Emma-Lou. I’m the type of person that believes anything can be made better with good food, shopping, and a cold margarita on a beautiful summer day.
Winners Will Receive
- 8 hours of wedding day photography coverage by Brittany Lauren and assistant/second shooter
- A day before or day after session
- USB drive with high resolution images
- Online gallery for sharing photos with friends and family
Brittany Lauren Photography is based in the Portland, Oregon area, but will travel within the US or Internationally for this giveaway (couples located more than 100 miles outside of Portland will be responsible for travel costs and accommodations).
Fill in the form below to enter!
We are so appreciative of Brittany for offering her photography services to one of our lucky readers. Best of luck to each and every one of you who enter and cheers to your happily ever after!
The Fine Print:
- The deadline for entry is February 2, 2016. Only one entry per couple.
- Couple cannot already be booked with another photographer, or already booked with Brittany Lauren Photography.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs and Brittany Lauren Photography will select the winner from the pool of entries shortly following the deadline.
- The contest winner is responsible for travel costs and accommodations if located more than 100 miles outside of Portland, Oregon.
- Please read the full terms and conditions.