Elizabeth Anne Designs and The Sweetest Occasion are back with the latest Inspired Creations Contest and our first annual Inspired Creations holiday gift exchange!
For this Inspired Creations Contest, we’re asking readers, bloggers, and vendors alike to get involved and we’re challenging you to create an original DIY gift idea. You can envision it as a favor idea, a bridesmaid gift, a holiday gift – anything goes! We encourage you to throw out all of the trends and traditions and think outside the box.
What’s up for grabs? The winner will receive a fabulous gift box of goodies, including:
- a custom Ashley Brooke Designs illustration and set of notecards
- a beautiful Tulet headpiece
- a hand-illustrated poster from Two Brunettes
- a bottle of the newly-released Twigscent fragrance
- a 2011 letterpress calendar from Pistachio Press
- a keepsake gift box from Smock
- a handmade Paloma’s Nest ornament
- a boxed set of letterpress holiday cards from The Pink Orange
- and a $200 gift certificate to Williams-Sonoma!
To make the holiday season a little brighter, each entrant will receive a surprise gift in the mail because we’ll be randomly selecting each entrant to receive one of the submitted gifts. And we’ll be showing off all of your entries and DIY tutorials on the blogs!
Full contest rules and submission guidelines can be found right here. Start creating because entries are due by November 8.
We can’t wait to see your gift ideas!