Happy New Year! From the most detail-filled weddings to dream-worthy styled shoots, we went through the archives and found 10 of our many favorite weddings from the year and just had to share before we officially say farewell to 2014. Whether you have plans to cozy up on the couch and watch the ball drop from Times Square or spend the night out on the town, we hope you and yours have a fabulous evening ringing in 2015!
Our 10 favorite weddings of 2014:
- A Parisian fairytale filled with classic and elegant details.
- This glamorous and chic city wedding still makes our hearts skip a beat!
- A surprise wedding in Italy that will take your breath away.
- A love-filled affair in NYC that is oozing with romance.
- This classic Cincinnati wedding is full of stunning fashion and steal-worthy details.
- This barn wedding is all about rustic elegance with its vintage touches, candlelight, and lush blooms.
- A pretty palette of navy, peach, and cream + a bride in two fabulous floral crowns make this fete a favorite.
- An enchanted garden and a romantic vineyard setting make this wedding one not to be missed.
- The warm color palette of burgundy, crimson, blush, and navy is perfect for an autumn affair.
- We are still swooning over the peach, coral and pink prettiness in this classic garden wedding.