Happy weekend! It’s a sunny day in the Pacific Northwest and we are spending the day enjoying the good weather, exploring the good eats that Portland has to offer and of course, celebrating National Donut Day with a donut (or two). Have a fabulous Friday, friends!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 18 ways to use Adobe Illustrator in your everyday.
- My next party needs this DIY floral balloon garland.
- Obsessed with these DIY copper clothes hangers.
- S’mores donuts.
- The soundtrack to the perfect wedding.
- Warm weather hairstyles.
- Email organization tips.
- Our favorite pin of the week.