We were so excited today when Vane over at Brooklyn Bride announced her Holiday Card Swap! Here is the scoop:
I don’t know about you guys, but I love getting mail….especially the snail mail kind. With this blog, I’ve gotten to know a lot of you and my fellow bridal bloggers, and thought how nice it would be to be able to send some holiday cheer everyone’s way! Best way I can think of is a Holiday Card Swap!
So here’s how it works:
- Send an email to me at brooklynbride [at] gmail [dot] com with Holiday Card Swap in the subject line by November 21 [day before Thanksgiving]. Include your name, address, email address, and website/blog address [if you have one].
- By December 1, I will have emailed you the names and addresses of up to 5 people to send cards to.
- Your cards can be store bought or handmade [think Gocco, glitter, photoshop, cut + paste, sewing, etc….]
- Send out your cards by December 15 at the latest!
- Wait patiently by your mailbox!
Happy swapping!![this swap WILL be open to international readers, so pay attention to extra postage needs]
Anne and I signed up and we hope you will too!