The cover art was printed on 5″ Paper Source circular cards. Hint for printing on shape cards: first print the design on a 8.5×11 sheet of paper and then tape the circle to the sheet of paper over the desired print area to run through the printer.
The insides are printed on a single sheet of 8.5″X11″ paper in the Paper Source papaya color. To assemble the insides, Tina:
1. Cut the sheet of paper in half.
2. Measured and scored the paper at the correct points. (For the exact measurements comment below and Tina will send).
3. Glued the two sheets together in the center.
4. Used a corner rounder on the edges.
5. Applied a glue stick to the front and back pages of the accordion folds.
6. Attached the accordions to the covers.