Congrats to Jenna, who is our first winner this week! Jenna signed up for the new Inspired Creations newsletter (have you signed up yet? The form is in the sidebar!) and has won a gorgeous garter from The Garter Girl.
Throughout this week Cyd and I are going to be randomly selecting newsletter subscribers to receive some great prizes. All you have to do to win is sign up for the newsletter! (We’re making this really easy. We like giving away stuff!)
Also, don’t forget – entries for the second Inspired Creations Contest (open to readers, vendors and bloggers alike) and holiday gift exchange have to be postmarked by November 8! Read up on all the details on the official contest page.
One grand prize winner will receive a $200 Williams-Sonoma gift card and a gift box loaded with goodies including –
- a keepsake gift box from Smock
- a custom Ashley Brooke Designs illustration and notecards
- a beautiful Tulet headpiece
- a hand-illustrated poster from Two Brunettes
- a bottle of the newly-released Twigscent fragrance
- a 2011 letterpress calendar from Pistachio Press
- a handmade Paloma’s Nest ornament
- a boxed set of letterpress holiday cards from The Pink Orange
Can you say “happy holidays”? That’s what we thought. (You know you want to win.)