Hello friends and happy Friday the 13th! We hope today is void of any bad luck and that the links we have for you will brighten and inspire your weekend! This week we spent too much time dreaming about escaping to exotic lands, drinking yummy cocktails, and soaking up the sun. We also realized that living in a fantasy world is impractical and thus focused our attention on pretty weddings and fun do-it-yourself projects. We hope you love the following links as much as we do and and wish you a safe and fun weekend!
Here are the links we loved this week:
- Swooning over this ceremony backdrop.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
- Sunless tanning 101.
- These places take exotic to a new level.
- Honeymoon inspiration.
- Bon voyage with this DIY.
- Take this DIY kit to the fire pit.
- Fresh and fragrant DIY favors.
- Delicious and bright red berry ideas.
- The perfect lazy summer day cocktail.
- Three must-try salad recipes.
- Get social with this week’s sponsor, Appy Couple.
What was your favorite link of the week? Do you have a favorite blog that we should be following? Let us know! Oh, and most importantly, thanks for reading! xo