Escort cards are one of the first things your guests will see as they enter the reception, so why not create something unique and memorable for when your friends and family arrive? We absolutely love these escort cards with their natural botanical touches like cotton, seeded eucalyptus, lavender, and silver brunia, and are thrilled to welcome Suzy Rohan of Lily Red Studio to share the how-to!
You will need:
- Cardstock (White or Ecru)
- Xacto Blade
- Self-healing mat or cutting surface
- Fresh or dried flowers or herbs
- Pens (whatever color you desire)
1) Download and print the escort card template.
2) Cut the escort cards out of the template using a ruler and the Xacto.
3) Cut slits along the top and bottom (but not sides) of the arrow portion of the design.
4) Write in names and table numbers.
5) Insert trimmed flowers or herbs into the arrow section of the card.