From an undeniably elegant affair to this gorgeous orchard inspiration shoot, we are convinced that this week’s prettiness cannot be matched! We also fell in love with so many more fabulous and inspiring blogs this week, and we are beyond thrilled to share the links we adored most. xo and happy weekend!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 10 surprising facts about wedding traditions.
- We have the biggest crush on Smitten and their newest issue! Swoon over the pages here.
- The prettiest printable watercolor ceremony program.
- Obsessed with these free printable botanical prints.
- My current go-to hairstyle for summer.
- Magic happens when Julie Song Ink and Designlovefest get together.
- The Ruby Rouser looks too pretty to drink.
- 10 best summer DIY projects.
- 10 beautiful storage solutions.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: The most lovely thing happened this week! We officially welcomed two fabulous vendors to our guide! Based in North Carolina, Michelle Wright Events‘ attention to detail and personal touches are what will truly make your celebrations unforgettable to both you and your guests! Everything created by Something with Love is handcrafted to perfection and of course, made with love! From custom, handmade products such as invitations, cards, favor and gift tags, cocktail bar stirrers, place cards and beautiful hand stamped ribbon, each item is customized just for you and your special day.