Happy Friday! It is hard to believe that the weekend’s arrival is already upon us! This week was a beautiful breeze filled with gorgeous details and fun and inspiring goodness. We are just in love with the prettiness and are sending you into your beautiful weekend with the links we loved the most!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Halloween costume ideas for couples.
- Entertain at home with these easy dinner party tips.
- The prettiest bridesmaids bouquet tutorial.
- 16 amazing make-ahead breakfast recipes.
- It’s time to dress your tech.
- Sail away to the British Virgin Islands.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: We are beyond excited to introduce you to two new vendor guide members! Stefano Santucci is a fine art and emotional destination weddings photographer based in Florence. Their most important aim is always looking for authentic, natural and beautiful moments which makes their work truly one-of-a-kind. We are also swooning over the beautiful bridal accessories from January Rose Bridal! Each piece is made with the highest quality of materials and are not only elegant, sophisticated and sculptural in their construction, but they also have a free form, delicate, and sensual nature. Shop the collection here!