Happy fall y’all! We have a slight obsession with weddings and inspiration that feature the colors of autumn and cannot wait to see the season come to life! We also have some exciting news to share! If you haven’t head, this week we welcomed Ritani, a high end jewelry designer who specializes in one-of-a-kind wedding jewelry and sparkly diamond engagement rings to the EAD vendor guide! You can swoon over their gorgeous portfolio here. The sparkly wedding rings weren’t the only things we fell for this week! We became completely smitten with this gorgeous Balboa Park love shoot and the bride-to-be in her stunning Adrianna Papell gown, and we are still pinching ourselves over this romantic garden wedding which features the prettiest peach, coral and pink and palette! xo to a beautiful weekend and enjoy the links we loved this week.
A few of our favorites from the week:
- The perfect playlist to say goodbye to summer.
- These two dogs may have had the cutest wedding ever.
- 10 best apple recipes.
- DIY chai candles that are perfect for fall.
- This autumn styled shoot is our idea of perfection.
- A dream-worthy honeymoon to the Cotswolds.
- Blueberry picking + this tutorial makes for one beautiful favor idea.
- Our favorite pin of the week.