We love Fridays especially when they end an inspiring week like Bridal Fashion Week! From the gorgeous gowns and headpieces, fabulous florals and more, our hearts are filled to the brim with love for the beautiful world of weddings. Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy our favorite links! xo
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 14 DIY furniture makeover ideas.
- Celebrate adopt a shelter dog month with homemade dog treats.
- This pumpkin crate display would be a lovely addition to a fall wedding.
- The most adorable Halloween printable invitation.
- Awesomely spooky cocktails.
- One bowl banana bread cinnamon rolls.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: In the midst of the pretty this week, we welcomed three amazing new vendors! CHATHAM & CARON is a boutique letterpress studio specializing in chic and timeless custom letterpress wedding invitations. Located in Colorado, they work with couples all over the world to create unique and beautiful invitations for their special day. Every single floral creation from Peony & Plum is designed with more than just aesthetics in mind; and beyond visual impact, Susan and her team embrace the idea that your florals can set the tone of your wedding— from bouquet to reception! We are also over the moon to announce Rachael Schirano Photography‘s addition to the guide! Rachael is a wedding photographer who features intimate, authentic love stories told through the fine art of film and digital photography. She is based in Illinois but is available to photograph weddings and love stories around the globe! Find vendors in your area here.