UPDATE – Breaking News: The Supreme Court has ruled in favor of marriage equality here in the United States! We are absolutely over the moon. The first weekend of summer really IS off to a fabulous start!
Summer is officially here and the first week of the season is off to a fabulous start! It is only the beginning, but our social calendars are filled with rehearsal dinners, weddings and travel plans. In the midst of our busy schedules, we still found time to gawk at the gorgeous wedding details from the week and welcome Texas-based wedding photographer, Jessica Scott Photography to our EAD family! From engagements and bridals to a wedding day, her goal is to capture the details and moments that fully tell the story of each couple. We are truly excited to have her as the newest addition in the vendor guide.
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Obsessed with the newest issue of Magnolia Rouge Magazine.
- 25 best colored wedding dresses.
- A new take on cherry pie.
- 8 awesome ways to eat S’mores.
- A guide on how to do…anything.
- Summer cocktail recipe ideas.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Here’s what you missed on EAD this week:
- A dreamy winery, elegant blooms, a gorgeous gown and so much more in this styled shoot.
- This Hong Kong soiree is a beautiful blend of classy elegance and enviable romance.
- Pastel prettiness in this intimate Virginia wedding.
- This summer editorial is a perfect mix of whimsy and classic.
- Absolutely adore the pretty paper from Magnetstreet Weddings.