Since there are only a few things that we love more than our vendor guide members, we thought it would be perfect to end the week by introducing you to the newest additions to the EAD family. If you heart beautiful baubles as much as we do, then you must check out EarringsNation. Brides planning their destination wedding will love Weddings in Tuscany by Chiara Sernes‘ creative design expertise, knowledgeable planning advice, and professional coordination services to produce exquisite, timeless weddings. As a former wedding planner and stylist, Miranda Hattie Photography brings a unique approach to the art of photography and a complete understanding of the swift pace of a wedding day. Whether you are dreaming of a lavish wedding or a laid-back summer dinner party, New Orleans-based floral designer Kim Starr Wise Floral Events‘s focus is to create memorable and breathtaking environments filled with exceptional beauty and detail. Body meet Bride is the perfect match for the bride-to-be who wants to look and feel their absolute best on their wedding. Finally, Summer Newman Events specializes in all types of events—whether you’re planning a small intimate party or a large over-the-top extravaganza!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- The science behind the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
- 10 yummy summer popsicle recipes.
- How to become a bookworm.
- Pack your bags for a weekend trip to Miami.
- Adore these end of summer printable invitations.
- 22 life-changing smartphone apps that will save you time.
- Great tips on how to create your perfect wedding day timeline.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
Enjoy your weekend soaking up the summer sun! xo
Verified Wedding Pros
Visit their portfolios to learn more and inquire about their services!