Happy Labor Day weekend! We spent the week welcoming September with a romantic New York wedding and this picturesque mountain affair. We also had two new vendors join the EAD family! Pink Bowtie Events is our go-to event planning company in New York. The fab team believes your wedding should be seamless, elegant, chic and most of all unique. Chicago floral designer, Limani Designs manages all aspects of the design process to execute a flawless, one-of-a-kind event infused with imagination, vision and personality. Have an amazing holiday weekend and we will see you back here on Tuesday morning!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- Adore these homemade tote bags.
- 10 things to do before summer is over.
- Yummy quinoa recipes.
- 200 power verbs to use in your resume.
- One of the prettiest ways to decorate a pumpkin.
- DIY travel hacks.
- Our favorite pin of the week.