Happy October! Our link roundup this week is filled with fall-inspired goodies. From do-it-yourself projects to yummy treats, we have the perfect mix of autumn ideas to get your weekend started in the prettiest way possible!
A few of our favorites from the week:
- 20 ways to have pumpkin for breakfast.
- 6 delicious vegetarian dinner ideas for fall.
- An easy autumn wreath that anyone can make.
- DIY felt fall coffee sleeves.
- DIY dyed Halloween treat bags.
- The 15 best Halloween movies to watch this month.
- Love these October desktop calendars.
- Drooling over this white chocolate pumpkin scone recipe.
- Our favorite pin of the week.
EAD News: Please help us welcome our newest vendor guide members! A.J. and Kyle are the husband and wife duo that make up A.J. Dunlap Photography. They are passionate about capturing your true love story, so you can relive it through pictures for the rest of your lives! Based in San Francisco, Anna Wu Photography uses a photojournalistic approach with a fine art sensibility, creating beautiful images that tell compelling stories. She has a special place in her heart for unique couples, multicultural celebrations, and everyday adventures. We are so privileged to have the best wedding vendors in the world in the EAD Vendor Guide and would love to have you join our team. Email [email protected] for more info!